Platform: EspressoLanguage: Java SDK:
The methods in this class are used as part of the check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
To use these methods, first create a target object using a method from the Target class, then call one or more of the methods in this class on the returned object, chaining them one after the other using the '.' operator.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to . Otherwise, defines that a match level of CONTENT should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Use this method to execute a checkpoint of the current dialog.
- Sets the match level for this target to EXACT.
- Add one more floating region to this target.
- Defines if the screenshot for this target should be extended to contain the entire element or region being checked, even if it extends the borders of the viewport.
- Use this method to set whether Eyes should hide the cursor before the screenshot is captured.
- Add this method to the fluent chain when calling Target.googleMap or Target.fragment to specify the googleMap id.
- Add one or more ignore regions to this target (i.e. areas whose content matches anything).
- Use this method to tell Eyes that for this target it should detect mismatch artifacts caused by a blinking cursor and not report them as mismatches.
- Sets whether Test Manager should intially display mismatches for image features that have only been displaced, as opposed to real mismatches.
- Use this method when your checkpoint includes a dialog or poup and you want the checkpoint image to include the background as well as the dialog and popup.
Use this method when calling Target.googleMap to specify that the googleMap is not a Google
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to LAYOUT. Otherwise, defines that a match level of LAYOUT should be used for the regions passed as parameters.
- Use this method to set the default match level (the type of matching) to use for this target when matching the captured image to the baseline image.
- Use this method to execute a checkpoint of the current poup.
- Requests that only a region within the Target (window/fragment/region/googleMap) be matched.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to STRICT. Otherwise, defines that a match level of STRICT should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Defines the timeout to use when acquiring and comparing screenshots for this target.
- Assigns a name to the checkpoint.