Call the Configuration.setBatch method or Eyes.setBatch method with an object of this type to configure the batch for one or more tests.
See How to group tests into batches using the SDK for details and an example.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the unique id of the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the name of the batch.
- Enable informing the Eyes server that the batch has completed.
- Set one or more user-defined properties to be associated with the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the batch sequence name for a batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the date and time that will be displayed in the Test Manager as the start time of the batch.