The information in this topic may be out of date. The current SDK reference guide has moved here.
Platform: ImagesAppKitLanguage: Objective-C SDK:
Set the [Configuration batch] property or [Eyes batch] property with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
See How to group tests into batches using the SDK for details and an example.
- The constructor for the BatchInfo class.
- Use this property to retrieve and set the name of the batch.
- Use this property to retrieve and set the date and time that will be displayed in the Test Manager as the start time of the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the unique id of the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the batch sequence name for a batch.
- Enable informing the Eyes server that the batch has completed.
- Use this property to retrieve if the SDK will inform the Eyes server that the batch has completed.