Platform: ImagesLanguage: Python SDK:
Call the Configuration.set_batch method with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
See How to group tests into batches using the SDK for details and an example.
from applitools.images import BatchInfo
- Use this property to set and retrieve the unique id of the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the name of the batch.
- Enable informing the Eyes server that the batch has completed.
- Set one or more user-defined properties to be associated with the batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the batch sequence name for a batch.
- Use this property to set and retrieve the date and time that will be displayed in the Test Manager as the start time of the batch.
- Associate a user-defined property with the batch.
- Use this method to set the unique id of the batch using a Fluent interface.