Use this method to configure Eyes based on a configuration object.
eyes.setConfiguration(config); eyes.configuration = value; value = eyes.configuration;
Note that this feature is available as both a method and a property.
- A configuration object that has the various properties/methods set to the required values.
- Type: void
The typical sequence for configuring a test is:
- Create a Configuration object.
- Set the properties you want to set up, using the various set methods.
- Create an Eyes instance.
- Call the Eyes.setConfiguration method with the configuration object.
- Call the Eyes.open method to start the test session.