Class: EyesPlatform: ImagesLanguage: C# SDK:
Use this method to configure Eyes based on a configuration object.
- A configuration object that has the various properties/methods set to the required values.
- Type: void
The typical sequence for configuring a test is:
- Create a Configuration object.
- Assign to the properties you want to set up, and call the various methods.
- Create an Eyes instance.
- Call the Eyes.SetConfiguration method with the configuration object.
- Call the Eyes.Open method to start the test session.