Class: DesktopBrowserInfoPlatform: Selenium 3Language: Python SDK:
Create an object that can be used to configure the Ultrafast Grid to render checkpoints by rendering the image on a particular desktop browser.
obj = DesktopBrowserInfo(width, height, browser_type, baseline_env_name) obj = DesktopBrowserInfo(width, height, browser_type) obj = DesktopBrowserInfo(width, height)
- The width of the browser viewport for this target. The maximum viewport width for all browsers is 5120. If this limit is exceeded, then execution of the checkpoint will fail.
- The height of the browser viewport for this target. There is no height limit.
- Type:BrowserType [Optional : default = BrowserType.CHROME ]
- The browser type, a value from the set of supported devices defined by the type BrowserType.
- Type:Text [Optional : default = None ]
- The name of the baseline environment. If provided, then the viewport, host app (browser), and OS that define the baseline are defined by the baseline environment name and not by the execution environment. The name should already be defined in the Test Manager. If it is not defined, then it will be created based on the execution environment of the first test that uses that name. For more information see Running cross-environment tests.
- Type: None