Adds a user-defined key name/value property that will be associated with tests.
A test property is a user-defined name/value pair that you can associate with a test. You can view these properties as well as filter and group by these properties in the Test Manager.. You can set properties using the Eyes.add_property method, Configuration.add_property method, Configuration.properties property or Configuration.properties property.
configval = config.add_property(name, value)
- The name of the property.
- The value associated with the name.
- Type: Self
The value returned is the object that called the method.
This allows you to use a fluent style to call the
setXXXXmethods of the Configuration class.
- Set multiple properties by calling Eyes.add_property or Configuration.add_property multiple times with the same property name and with different values.
- You should not assign a given value to a property more than once in a given test run.
- You can also associate properties with a batch using BatchInfo.add_property.