Class: ConfigurationPlatform: Selenium 3Language: C# SDK:
Request that the Ultrafast Grid generate checkpoint images for a specific device using Chrome mobile emulation.
IConfiguration configval = config.AddDeviceEmulation(deviceName, screenOrientation, baselineEnvName); IConfiguration configval = config.AddDeviceEmulation(deviceName, screenOrientation); IConfiguration configval = config.AddDeviceEmulation(deviceName);
- The name of the device, from the list of devices defined by DeviceName.
- Type:ScreenOrientation [Optional : default = ScreenOrientation.Portrait ]
- Whether the device is in portrait or landscape mode.
- Type:string [Optional : default = null ]
- The name of the baseline environment.
If provided, then the viewport, host app (browser), and OS that define the baseline are defined by the baseline environment name
and not by the execution environment.
The name should already be defined in the Test manager.
If it is not defined, then it will be created based on the execution environment of the first test that uses that name.
For more information see Running cross-environment tests.
- Type: IConfiguration
The value returned is the object that called the method.
This allows you to use a fluent style to call the
setXXXXmethods of the Configuration class.