Class: ConfigurationPlatform: Selenium 3Language: C# SDK:
Request that the Ultrafast Grid generate checkpoint images using a particular desktop browser and viewport size.
IConfiguration configval = config.AddBrowser(browserInfo); IConfiguration configval = config.AddBrowser(width, height, browserType, baselineEnvName); IConfiguration configval = config.AddBrowser(width, height, browserType);
- An object that defines the attributes of the browser and the viewport.
- The width of the browser viewport for this target.
The maximum viewport width for all browsers is 5120.
If this limit is exceeded, then execution of the checkpoint will fail.
- The height of the browser viewport for this target.
There is no height limit.
- The type of browser for this target.
- Type:string [Optional : default = null ]
- The name of the baseline environment.
If provided, then the viewport, host app (browser), and OS that define the baseline are defined by the baseline environment name
and not by the execution environment.
The name should already be defined in the Test manager.
If it is not defined, then it will be created based on the execution environment of the first test that uses that name.
For more information see Working with cross-environment tests.
- Type: IConfiguration
The value returned is the object that called the method.
This allows you to use a fluent style to call the
setXXXXmethods of this class.