Create an object that can be used to configure the Ultrafast Grid to render checkpoints by emulating a device using Chrome mobile emulation.
Pass an instances of this class to add_browser in order to configure the mobile device defined by the parameters to the method.
obj = ChromeEmulationInfo(device_name, screen_orientation, baseline_env_name) obj = ChromeEmulationInfo(device_name, screen_orientation) obj = ChromeEmulationInfo(device_name)
- The name of the device, a value from the set of devices defined by DeviceName.
- Type:Union[ScreenOrientation,Text] [Optional : default = ScreenOrientation.PORTRAIT ]
- If the device should be rendered in portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Type:Text [Optional : default = None ]
- The name of the baseline environment. If provided, then the viewport, host app (browser), and OS that define the baseline are defined by the baseline environment name and not by the execution environment. The name should already be defined in the Test manager. If it is not defined, then it will be created based on the execution environment of the first test that uses that name. For more information see Running cross-environment tests.
- Type: ChromeEmulationInfo