eyes.check(Target.window().layout(region, regions)) eyes.check(Target.window().layout(regions)) eyes.check(Target.window().layout()) eyes.check(Target.window().layout(elements)) eyes.check(Target.window().layout(element, elements))
- An object that defines a rectangular area in the window.
- Zero or more additional rectangle objects separated by commas or passed as an array.
- An array of Region objects that defines rectangular areas in the checked image.
- Zero or more additional objects, each of which defines an isolated region in the window.
- An object whose position and dimensions defines the region.
- One or more WebElements passed as paramaters.
- Type: ICheckSettings
- The value returned is the object that called the method. You can use it to call other methods supported by the object class.
You can call this method in two ways - with parameters and without parameters. The meaning of the method, and the way it can be used is different in each case. When the method is called without parameters it sets the default match level for this target. When called with one or more regions as parameters it defines the match level for that region. The sections below provide some more details regarding how to use this method in each of these modes.
Called without parameters
If this method is called without parameters then it sets the default match level for this target. This overrides the hard-coded default and the default match level defined by using
Called with parameters
When the method is called with one or more parameters that define one or more regions, then these set the match level for those regions, overiding the defaults set for the target (by calling these methods without a parameter), set by
and the hardcoded default match level.
You may define multiple regions that have an explicit match level by calling this method multiple times in a chain, or by passing the method multiple regions.
The region matchlevel methods
should not overlap each other or the regions defined using
If they overlap each other, or regions that defined using the Test Manager then the results is undefined.
For a full description of the affect of each match levels and the different ways to apply them to tests, checkpoints and regions, How to use Eyes match levels.