Why Applitools? We are changing the landscape of software development. Applitools provides the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based test cloud service that validates application user interfaces in a fully automated manner, used by hundreds of engineering teams at top brands worldwide.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage multiple clients at various stages of their use and interaction with our products, and help them maximize the value by providing the best possible user experience.
- Connecting with our most strategic customers, interpreting needs into solutions, minimizing churn and driving expansion.
- You will track critical action items for our enterprise customers, guiding them through a series of milestones for success and scheduling regular touchpoints to review progress.
- Managing detailed and complicated onboarding processes with growing customers and delivering high impact product training based on the customers' environment and needs.
- You will facilitate cross-team collaboration (Sales, R&D, Customer Support, Product and Marketing) to ensure that each of our customers receives a first-class customer journey.
- 3+ years of experience with Sales engineering and/or Customer Success or Support roles.
- Experience with SaaS technology vendor selling enterprise solutions to both technical and commercial audiences.
- Strong technical aptitude, experience with systems design and/or software engineering.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to read and own a room.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented and programming concepts in Java.
- Familiarity with open-source testing frameworks, methodology, and principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Grasp of programming concepts in any of the following programming languages: JS, Python, Ruby, and .NET.
Applitools is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Applitools is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.