Branch Insurance is disrupting the insurance industry by allowing customers to bundle home and car insurance in as little as 30 seconds.
What exactly is under the hood that helps a company like Branch to disrupt a well-established industry such as insurance?
In this webinar, Joe Emison — Co-founder and CEO of Branch Insurance — shared the technology he relies on. He also discussed in detail his approach to software quality, his requirements from technology partners, his tech-stack, and how AI has helped him on this journey.
Joe was joined by Erik Fogg — Co-Founder & CRO of ProdPerfect — and Daniel Levy — Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Applitools — as they demonstrated how Branch Insurance has achieved effortless, self-updating end-to-end testing — functional and visual — that gives them an unparalleled advantage of deploying faster at lower costs, all while making QA coverage one less thing for Joe’s team to worry about.
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by industry leader Angie Jones, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Whitepaper — The Impact of Visual AI on Test Automation Report — Empirical data from 288 quality engineers automating tests with Cypress, Selenium, and Webdriver IO
- Ask 288 Of Your Peers About Visual AI [post]
- Visual UI Testing as an Aid to Functional Testing [post by Gil Tayar]
- Evolving Test Strategy to Meet Growing Business Challenges — Fiserv Use Case on PDF Testing [webinar recording]
- The Quality Maturity Rubric: Achieving Elite Quality Status – with Greg Sypolt, VP of Quality Assurance @ EverFi [webinar recording]
- Meeting CI/CD Requirements: Key Factors in Test Automation We Must Consider – webinar w/ Angie Jones and Jessica Deen [recording]
- Start visually testing today — with your free Applitools account — open yours right here
- Click here to learn more about ProdPerfect’s E2E Test Automation & Regression Testing Solution
- Check out Branch Insurance