2016 is almost here, and instead of another boring Season’s Greetings, we at Applitools decided to pamper you with a sneak preview of our new dashboard, coming your way in January 2016, alongside awesome new features.
Hooray! The New Dashboard is Almost Here!
Improving user experience on all fronts of automated visual testing, our slick new dashboard will hit your screen in January 2016. The new dashboard:
- Enables quick baseline maintenance at batch level
- Presents only unique changes across all devices, browsers, and screen resolutions
- Allows automatic maintenance across entire batches
- Perfect for large-scale test management
- Eliminates wait-time and annoying spinners
See it live, presented by Adam Carmi (Applitools co-founder & CTO) at GTAC 2015:
And Here Are Our Awesome New Features:
- Account Provisioning
- Single Sign-on Support: full integration with LDAP-based in-house identity management providers, as well as SAML-based single sign-on support
- Super-Admin Permission: allows creating and/ or disabling new accounts and teams
- Read-only Permission: for users who need to view test results, but not alter baselines or delete tests
- Account Admin Permission: allows adding/ removing users and assigning read-only permissions;
- Multiple Account Memberships: allows a user to be a member in several accounts/ teams
- New LeanFT SDK
Applitools now supports LeanFT, HP’s exciting new test automation technology.
See Automated Visual Testing with HP LeanFT done LIVE: watch the webinar we hosted with HP UFT expert Joe Colantonio right here.
- Improved Full-page Stitching for Complex and Dynamic Websites
New full-page stitching method handles fixed HTML elements with enhanced precision, producing exceptional results for complex and dynamic website elements, such as: fixed menus, floating banners, etc.
- Integration with NightWatch.js via Applitools Eyes Image SDK
NightWatch.js is a popular Node.js-based End-to-End (E2E) testing framework for browser-based apps and websites. Using these examples in our Support Portal you can now add visual validation to your NightWatch.js tests.
Give Visual Testing a try right now! Click here to open your free account.
Happy Holidays and a Visually Perfect 2016, from all of us here, at Applitools!