2016 is almost here, and instead of another boring Season’s Greetings, we at Applitools decided to pamper you with a sneak preview of our new Visual UI Testing Dashboard, coming your way in January 2016 alongside some other awesome new features.
Hooray! The New Dashboard is Almost Here!
Improving user experience on all fronts of automated visual UI testing, our slick new dashboard will hit your screen in January 2016. The new dashboard:
- Enables quick baseline maintenance at batch level
- Presents only unique changes across all devices, browsers, and screen resolutions
- Allows automatic maintenance across entire batches
- Perfect for large-scale test management
- Eliminates wait-time and annoying spinners
See it live, presented by Adam Carmi (Applitools co-founder & CTO) at Google Test Automation Conference (GTAC) 2015:
And Here Are Our Awesome New Features:
- Account Provisioning
- Single Sign-on Support: full integration with LDAP-based in-house identity management providers, as well as SAML-based single sign-on support
- Super-Admin Permission: allows creating and/ or disabling new accounts and teams
- Read-only Permission: for users who need to view test results, but not alter baselines or delete tests
- Account Admin Permission: allows adding/ removing users and assigning read-only permissions;
- Multiple Account Memberships: allows a user to be a member in several accounts/ teams
- New LeanFT SDK
Applitools now supports LeanFT, HP’s exciting new test automation technology. If you’re a LeanFT user, check out this webinar on how to do Automated Visual UI Testing with HP LeanFT, which we hosted with HP UFT expert Joe Colantonio:
- Improved Full-page Stitching for Complex and Dynamic Websites
New full-page stitching method handles fixed HTML elements with enhanced precision, producing exceptional results for complex and dynamic website elements, such as fixed menus, floating banners, and more.
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.
Happy Holidays and a Visually Perfect 2016, from all of us here, at Applitools!