What is refactoring? Do we, as testers, need to perform such a task? Why and when? And especially, how can we do it easily?
Listen to Senior Automation Engineer Corina Pip as she explains how IntelliJ can help us with this refactoring task, by highlighting areas that need improvement, or by automatically improving them.
This is a very hands-on, practical session!
Corina provided plenty of code examples, as she demonstrated — step by step — what needs to be improved and how we can easily make it happen.
Talking points included:
- Why and when do we need to perform refactoring?
- How did we get to this and what can we do to avoid it in the future?
- A LOT of examples of how IntelliJ can help with this activity
Full Webinar Recording
- Test Automation University exclusive — IntelliJ for Test Automation Engineers — 12-chapter course on the IntelliJ Code Editor by Corina Pip
- Top 10 Most Popular Free Test Automation Courses of 2020 — post by Angie Jones
- Selenium vs Cypress: The Rematch — post by Angie Jones
- Where To Learn Test Programming – July 2020 Edition (post)
- Start visually testing your app and site today, with your free Applitools account — Click here
— HAPPY TESTING —